DEEP BLOG v2 is here, and hell, there is a lot of work left!
Hello everyone! Today I would like to talk about this new version of the blog and his future.
It's been a while now since I last wrote something. There are lots of reasons but I will only point out this one: the deep blog is now in V2.
"Does it matter?"
I'm glad you f*ucking ask!
Here's a non complete list of what it changes:
- The blog no longer use wordpress anymore. I am now using Cobalt, a static site generator written in Rust.
- No more tracking, no google etc. Except for disqus. Should I add one?
- I'm doing the theme and feature of the blog myself. That's why there are very few features.
- I will mostly write in english since it's the english version that is commonly read.
- All the code of the blog is on my gitlab.
"Ok, and for us?"
I wanted also more interaction with you people. About the style of the blog, his shape, his content. So I thought, why not make it easier to talk about all that. So, everyone can make issue on the gitlab. So go one :)